Heating System Installation & Furnace Repair
When you furnace isn’t working properly in Minnesota, you need assistance as quickly as possible. At E.L.K. Mechanical, we pride ourselves on our fast, reliable, friendly service along with the best industry knowledge. If your system is in disrepair, or you suspect it could be working more efficiently, give us a call and we can get your home or office back to comfortable temperatures. We service all brands of heating equipment and our service trucks come fully-loaded with any replacement parts you may require. If you’re considering purchasing a new unit, our sales staff will work with you the find the best, most affordable heating and cooling system to meet your specific needs as well as help you take advantage of current incentives and rebates.
We’ve been making heating repairs in Minnesota for many years and want all of our customers to experience warm indoor temperatures when the weather turns chilly, while saving money on your electric bills. Give E.L.K. Mechanical a call today and let us know how we can help keep you warm this winter.
Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers are superior leaders in the heating and cooling industry due to their professional training, years of service, 100% satisfaction guarantee and exceptional customer service business values.
Our Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers are located throughout Minnesota, as well as in portions of Wisconsin and North Dakota … just look for the Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer seal of approval.
NATE Certified Technicians
To ensure that your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system receives superior service and installation, ask your dealer about their technicians who have received NATE certification. NATE-certified technicians have gone above and beyond in their field to pass a technical assessment which results in this special distinction. When searching for a heating and cooling company, be sure to inquire about whether or not they employ NATE-certified technician and ask that one is sent to your home or business on the day of your appointment.
Receiving service from a NATE-certified technician, you may expect:
- Reduced utility expenses as a result of proper installation and maintenance of your equipment
- Fewer callbacks and warranty returns
- Reliable, and competent service
- Proper installation resulting in fewer problems
- Equipment operating at top performance
- Knowledgeable insight and advice to help you find the ideal HVAC solution for your space
- Less worry and peace of mind knowing the job was done right
- Whether you are having a new system installed, or are in need of simple maintenance, calling a NATE-certified technician is your best bet for receiving the best available service. When you schedule an appointment with your dealer, be sure that a NATE tech will be fulfilling your service request.